We value our clients and our staff and in keeping with our Core Values we have put in place the following Covid-19 Protection Protocol. We are asking that all clients requesting in-office visits affirm that they will comply with this procedure.
- All clients and staff will wear a mask which completely covers the individual ‘s nose and mouth at all times while in our office.
- Clients agree to have their temperature checked upon entry to our office before meeting with members of our bookkeeping or tax preparation staff.
- Clients and staff will maintain social distancing for the safe interaction of all parties involved in the meeting.
- Clients who have any of the published Covid-19 symptoms will notify our office 24 hours in advance to arrange for their appointment to be rescheduled.
For your reference, the WHO and CDC have recognized these symptoms of Coronavirus.
Most common symptoms include:
- Dry cough
Less common symptoms:
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Chest pain or pressure
- Loss of speech of movement
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms.