How much time do you spend on your small business accounting?
The team at The Blau Company, Ltd. understands that accounting isn’t the main focus of your business, which is why we offer solutions to help you succeed. We help small business owners like you take control of your financial situation by providing accounting assistance and QuickBooks® training and support.
Quickbooks® software can provide the tools for success. Our team of experienced QuickBooks® experts can help get businesses set up along with training users on proper techniques and control procedures. For more information please contact our Advanced Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisior™, Denise Fisk.
One of the most effective ways to ensure the success of your business is to understand where it stands from a financial standpoint. To support your success, we offer the following services:
- Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual write-up
- Check and credit card coding
- Bank Reconciliation
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation
- Note Payable Reconciliation
- Compilation Financial Statements (Compilation vs. Review vs. Audit)
- Transaction Privilege (Sales) Tax application, classification, and reporting
After-the-fact Payroll Services Include:
- Application and Establishment of Accounts
- Federal Forms 941 and 940
- State Forms A1-QRT and UC-018
- Forms W-2 and 1099
- Federal Tax Deposit Training
- Workers Compensation
Our services include time for a member of our team to meet with you to discuss reports and any address accounting-related questions you may have. We look forward to working with you as you plan for long-term success!